29 Apr CDC issues new guidance for those fully vaccinated
CDC Issues New Guidance for Those Fully Vaccinated
Updated April 27
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) issued new guidance for fully vaccinated people. According to this guidance, fully vaccinated people are now able to safely to do the following:
- Visit with other fully vaccinated people indoors without wearing masks or physical distancing
- Visit with unvaccinated people (including children) from a single household who are at low risk for severe COVID-19 disease indoors without wearing masks or physical distancing
- Participate in outdoor activities and recreation without a mask, except in certain crowded settings and venues
- Resume domestic travel and refrain from testing before or after travel or self-quarantine after travel
- Refrain from testing before leaving the United States for international travel (unless required by the destination) and refrain from self-quarantine after arriving back in the United States
- Refrain from testing following a known exposure, if asymptomatic, with some exceptions for specific settings
- Refrain from quarantine following a known exposure if asymptomatic
- Refrain from routine screening testing if asymptomatic and feasible
There are also still many instances listed in the guidance when fully vaccinated people should still exercise caution, such as being indoors with unvaccinated people from multiple households.
Click Here for more guidelines from the CDC.